The following are some frequently asked questions to assist you in the process.
1. How much does it cost? Depending on the waste type, size of the dumpster, frequency of service and length of rental, costs will vary. Please call us at 770-900-0243 for a firm price.
2. What is your service area? We serve all of metro-Atlanta.
3. What size dumpster do I need? There's no perfect way to choose dumpster sizes, but the following chart should help you get a good idea of your needs. Currently, we carry 15 and 20 yard containers, 16' in length.
How much notice do I need to give when ordering my dumpster?
We are usually able to deliver a dumpster within 24 hours of
ordering. However, we do suggest you order as far in advance as
7. What waste do you accept? Construction and household debris, stump and brush, etc... We do not accept concrete or dirt / soil or hazardous materials such as asbestos. If you have a question regarding your specific needs, please call us at 770-900-0243.
8. How wide should my driveway be? At least 10 feet wide.
9. How long is the dumpster rental? The container rental is for 7 days.
10. How do I pay? At Peeps, we accept cash, check and most forms of credit card payments.
CALL PEEPS TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR DUMPSTER RENTAL
AND MENTION THE WEBSITE FOR A SPECIAL RATE!